Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
Where:- Camping at Glenroy Cottages. There's lots of tracks in the area. $12.50 per night per adult and $5 per night per child.

When :- 30/09/2017 to 02/10/2017 (October long weekend)

Meet :- Little Hartley at 9:30am, then off to Glenroy cottages to drop off the trailers etc (possibly setup camp but if not able to straight on to the tracks).

Grade :- Numerous grades available, it's a family weekend of camping and wheelin' if we get a lot of takers there may be multiple grade trips run, Spanish steps is a possibility for the Sunday if people want to drive there. All the other tracks are local and range from D through to B.

Requirements :- recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera.

This run is limited to :- No limit, if you have friends that might enjoy the weekend of camping and they are not club members or do not own Jeeps they are also welcome within reason, it's a family weekend so expect a relaxed atmosphere, in other words don't bring all your mates in their comp trucks

Further info contact :- Steve F - 04 11 68 80 57

Attending:

1. Steve F and family
2. Dru and Kerry
3. Steve & Hayley
4. Teshie
5. Dennis
6. Darrin
7. John and Di
8. Dusan, possibly + 2
9. Stewart
10. Nick (Mohawk)
11. Stephen (stevet)
12. Sean and Daphne (From Friday night)
13. Brenton

Sunday Only

1. Nash (Darksidecustoms) + kids + Mate with Hilux

Cheers
Steve
Steve, you better mention my wife - Alexandra - as attending or I'll get in trouble. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk