Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly June Long Weekend - Tindog

Default Possibly June Long Weekend - Tindog

UNDER REVIEW DUE TO POSSIBLE CLASH

This would be a great opportunity for the club to get some great use of our club property. At the moment the plan is to go up for the June Long Weekend. So pencil it in your diaries and get ready to pack your warm clothes for a wekeend wheeling on our club property.

We will do our best to make this ... hate to see this property not being used much as yet.
    SJC Member #01

There might be a problem with the June long weekend, Suzuki Club has had the June Long Weekend booked for months for a 30th Anniversary Event. Stay tuned.

I promised heather at least one non wheel'n long weekend this year and that was the one as she reminded me when I mentioned this last night so I'd be out anyway's.

Remember we need to check dates first with the property committee before announcing dates.

It was just mentioned at meeting as a tentative date. Thought i'd throw it up to get people thinking about it.

This one happening? I'm keen if it is.

Suzuki Club has pulled out of their booking over the long weekend, so its available to us if we want to organise this.

Wiz seemed keen in his other post. Might get a few ppl up there if we organise something.

not looking good for me
    still got a heap of stuff that needs doing :roll: ...
    and i'm long overdue for a get away :?

Default Tindog trip

How would you rate this trip (4wd difficulty) is it only tindog tracks or would you be venturing Campbells property.