Hello Sydney Jeep Club. My family have just signed up and don't know anyone here, so feeling a little unsure as to how everything works.

Our reason for joining is due to being approached by a number of very nice members on more than 1 occasion whilst out in our TJ, that have encouraged us to become members. After meeting so many genuinely nice Jeep Club members during our every day, it was an easy decision to join.

The TJ is hubby Matthew's car, we have built it to accommodate day trips to our local testing grounds, it is still a work in progress, however is a great deal of fun already. My baby is our touring vehicle that we take to places like Cape York, it is not a Jeep so no need for me to go into any more detail about my set up. However Matt and I are very competitive, so needless to say we have spent a lot of money on both our cars, and have agreed to disagree lol.

However the TJ is not the only Jeep we spend time with, as Matts family ALL have Jeeps. So a day out for us includes our TJ, Pats JK, Sues XJ and Brads XJ. All of which have had a great deal of modifications done, brothers will always complete after all.

So thats our 4wd family. I have added a couple of TJ photos from our day out last Sunday testing the new suspension set up we installed the weekend before. Look forward to one day tagging along on a day trip somewhere.

Kindest of regards

Tanya

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk