hi I have a 2015 JK with only about 16k in the odometer and about 3 weeks ago engine wont turn of even if I take the key off and the check engine light was on, took the car to Sutton Rosebery Nov 22 and was told it would be finished by Nov 24, got a call from them that they did a diagnostic test and found out that the ECU was faulty and radiator fan sensor was also faulty and parts have to be ordered from America and will take at least 2 weeks, car is still under warranty so asked them if I can have a replacement car in the meantime but to no avail I was just passed around. They called me today and said parts arrived and installed but the same fault and that they will consult with Jeep tech support in Melbourne. I am not a technical person but they did the clock spring recall a few months back and maybe that is part of the cause, how hard is it to find fault in an engine that will not turn off. I hope someone can help shed light on the problem as It is hard not to have a vehicle for such a long time as use it for work.

Cheers

Vince