Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caves to Caves with overnight Camp at Yerranderie Trip - 3rd and 4th March, 2018

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Guys, in terms of gradings - we did this trip led by Steve Scott back in 2014. It on a distance basis largely graded trails (may or may not be recently graded), sensational views. There are a couple of C Grade peices, one creek crossing in particular and a bit of low range from there.

We were going to run it later as a 4wd trailer appropriate trip. I dont think stock jeeps will have an issue, though we did need to snatch a Commander that had a low range fail and was towinng a trailer.

Without guaranteeing, I haven't reccied the trail for 4 years, but it should be good all round.

Dru and Kerry.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    Guys, in terms of gradings - we did this trip led by Steve Scott back in 2014. It on a distance basis largely graded trails (may or may not be recently graded), sensational views. There are a couple of C Grade peices, one creek crossing in particular and a bit of low range from there.

We were going to run it later as a 4wd trailer appropriate trip. I dont think stock jeeps will have an issue, though we did need to snatch a Commander that had a low range fail and was towinng a trailer.

Without guaranteeing, I haven't reccied the trail for 4 years, but it should be good all round.

Dru and Kerry.
    Thanks Dru.

Hitesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I’m out .. we are having a cleanup Australia Day at Yalwal that weekend.. next time.

DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselcon View Post
    Hi guys I’m out .. we are having a cleanup Australia Day at Yalwal that weekend.. next time.

No problem. Hitesh

Hitesh,
    I am still touch and go whether I will be back on the road by this weekend.... So if anyone wants to go, please give them the spot....
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

Hi Hitesh,
    I am definiately out for the run sorry... Have a good enjoyable and safe run.... Cheers...
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Hi Hitesh,
    I am definiately out for the run sorry... Have a good enjoyable and safe run.... Cheers...
    Hi -
    Hope the repairs get completed soon.
    See you at the meeting.

Hitesh

Please put me down for the caves trip
    Cheers Danny

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by chips View Post
    Please put me down for the caves trip
    Cheers Danny
    Awesome Danny .. look forward to it. We plan to leave Currans Hill around 630am up the old Northern Road into the mountains. There will now be 4 cars from the South West and we shall meet up with 2 others in the mountains. Unfortunately only 2 jeeps so far.

Hi Hitesh, I am ok to go.
    Where will I meet you guys I am travelling from Belrose ?
    best regards, Adrian
    SJC #319