As advertised at the February Club meet, we are looking at a trip theme for members who have taken the next step, got the lift, bigger tyres, and now want to build experience.

The intention is a series of trips that keep gently nudging comfort levels with increasing challenge in order to build ability. You don't have to commit to everything. Just take it as far as you want. The start point would be C+ with B challenge. But go through all the way, if still keen, to A grade. Because we can. Vehicle requirements clearly keep getting more advanced with the grades. There is definitely a risk of damage on these sorts of trails, especially if vehicles aren't sufficiently prepared. There is a saying "if you will play, you will pay." BUT, It is also easily the most rewarding stuff that you can do in a Jeep. It's what they are for. This is the stuff that Kerry and I live for. Wrangler territory.

We will keep reviewing things to see how we are going. Push harder if everyone is ready, or just a bit otherwise. To the best we can with trip selection anyway.

"Hell yes, Dru! I'm in. Where do I sign up for the CHAIN GANG?"

Well, here. Post below if interested.