Hi, I have a 2014 JK that at about 80,000km started having a problem when changing up through the gears. It’s hard to describe but it does it going from 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th at about 2500RPM it feels like something is spinning and then it grabs and lurches forward and makes a sound almost like a cough. I’ve had it to the dealer 5 times and they just keep saying it doesn’t do it when they drive it. The 4th time I took it back, I actually took a mechanic for a drive and showed him what I meant and he drove it and it did it for him. When we went back to the dealer he told them it’s a problem in the engine and they booked it in to have another look. When I went to pick it up they said the same mechanic drove it twice and it didn’t do it and as far as they and Jeep are concerned, if they can’t find a problem, there’s nothing they are obliged to do. They asked me to keep a diary, which I’ve done, documenting everytime it does it and I’ve booked it in again for them to look at next week. It does it every time I drive it and does it more so when it’s warm.

Has as anyone ever experienced anything like this, and might know what it is so I can point the dealer in the right direction. Thanks