Quote Originally Posted by richhenning View Post
Hi All,

The 4WD Association has advised that they are looking to sign off on DTU (Driver Training Unit) Trainers/Assessors for clubs.
Brian Flood and I will be nominated to be the driver trainers for the club in round 1, and this will allow us to provide certified training to our members. As at this time, Brian is to be confirmed as accepting the nomination.

In order for us to be signed off as Trainers, we have been asked to attend a roadshow in Wagga on the weekend of 14 and 15 July, where the DTU Partner Getabout will review and assess the Trainers as they provide training to volunteer students, and we can then start to run and sign assessments.

We are therefore asking for up to 4 volunteer students to join Brian and I at Wagga for the weekend to assist the club, so that we can have approved Trainers that can provide certified training.

So Expressions of Interest for now please.

Any questions please ask.

Richard
0400 513 630

More information will be sent out soon, so when you receive information we ask that you act on it as soon as you can

Thanks you

Pete Wade
4wd NSW & ACT Chairperson
Hi Rich,

I’m in on the desert crossing trip as well, and like Dru I’d be all over this if I wasn’t, but I’m curious:

Would participation be free of charge, and also be accredited / certified for the volunteer trainees?

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

Cheers,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk