Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Grease Monkey 2018: NEW Dates: 26-27-28 October weekend

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tedstar View Post
    [IMG]DSCN1309[/IMG]love to join in the club trip and I am new to this club. just one question guys, where is the place.
    Sorry that I missed this Ted.

"Watagans" is actually a mountain but the term is used generically to cover the 4WD trails in that area. Includes Olney State Forest, Jilliby State Conservations Area, Watagans National Park. It is an area on the Great Dividing Range, north of Sydney on the west side of the Pacific Highway from roughly opposite Wyong to just below the Hunter. We've included Ourimbah and Awaba for good measure.

An easier way of thinking about it is that we are camping in the Morisset show grounds and will wheeling out from there each day. Morisset is a town that is more or less a suburb of Lake MacQuarie. It's about 90min north of Sydney.

Hope that helps.

Visitor

Hi Team!

The front page is great and very informative.

Can you advise if there will be any trips run on the Friday? Trying to work out what time to head up.

Also, the list of trips is good, but, it would be rather useful to know what days they are being run on etc.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by H2Micr0 View Post
    Hi Team!

The front page is great and very informative.

Can you advise if there will be any trips run on the Friday? Trying to work out what time to head up.

Also, the list of trips is good, but, it would be rather useful to know what days they are being run on etc.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Ben
    Mostly Friday is used to set up camp. I was going to run something if there was demand but with the weather I'll need to be out reci-ing the trails. By all means join us on the recie.

Excellent, see you next weekend, camping Fri and Sat

Quote Originally Posted by darksidecustoms View Post
    Hey guys where are the numbers up to for the event? please put me down for an unpowered site, don’t know if I’ll have the kids with me yet or not.
    Ben & Amy (Canberra) are also interested, I’ll let them post their own confirmation.
    Hey guys, the XJ definitely won’t be ready for Grease Monkey sadly, still waiting on parts and blue slip so I’m a few weeks behind and bowing out of my request for a site. I’ll be attending though to share a site with Ben & Amy and possibly heading up with the work car, guessing I can leave it off site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by darksidecustoms View Post
    Hey guys, the XJ definitely won�t be ready for Grease Monkey sadly, still waiting on parts and blue slip so I�m a few weeks behind and bowing out of my request for a site. I�ll be attending though to share a site with Ben & Amy and possibly heading up with the work car, guessing I can leave it off site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha ha ha!

Maaate. It's Grease Monkey. We are non Jeep specific here! Maybe, maybe you might need to have a kind of anticipated appreciation of jeeps, but this meet is completely Jeep agnostic. Any model is cool.

Bring your Skoda or Corolla right into the camp site. [Can't promise no ribbing about your XJ not coming though!]

Registration is now closed.

Thank you all for your interest in the event.

For those who have registered, keep an eye out for updated event details.

For those who missed out this time, don't worry as we plan to run similar event in the future.