Thread: Watagans Reccie #5 - Sunday trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Visitor

Awesome [emoji122] day out today...

8 cars on the trail on my first time out as trip leader... there was a lot of great support and encouragement from Dru n Kerry and Adrian plus others.

We ended up completing 4 “stages” of the trip each with increasing levels of challenges.

We ended up with a recovery to be carried out in stage 4 of the trip...great demonstration plus ended up getting all the recovery gear dirty so a real bonus [emoji106][emoji28]

I will post another day trip prior to the Grease Monkey to become more familiar with the area.

PS we saw 2 Lyrebirds today.... what do you call a number of Lyrebirds hanging out together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hitesh View Post
    Awesome [emoji122] day out today...

8 cars on the trail on my first time out as trip leader... there was a lot of great support and encouragement from Dru n Kerry and Adrian plus others.

We ended up completing 4 �stages� of the trip each with increasing levels of challenges.

We ended up with a recovery to be carried out in stage 4 of the trip...great demonstration plus ended up getting all the recovery gear dirty so a real bonus [emoji106][emoji28]

I will post another day trip prior to the Grease Monkey to become more familiar with the area.

PS we saw 2 Lyrebirds today.... what do you call a number of Lyrebirds hanging out together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure turned into a full blown trip with an 8 vehicle convoy. Loving the way this particular crew is coming together. Really rewarding to see this one pulled together with joi-de-vie.

Dru'n'Kerry