Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victoria High Country via Bendethera Valley Dec 24 - Jan 5

Hi guys
    Plz send itinerary maybe meet up at Omeo.
    TBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

After talking to a few members who had previously toured this area a few times, we would like to stress the following.

FUEL: You must be able to carry 100 Litres of fuel for petrol JK. Ideally, if you can carry 120 litres, that would be safer. In case of any detours.

SUPPLIES: We can confirm that there is very limited supplies at Dargo, such as food, ice, water etc. Please plan appropriately.

ACCOMMODATION: Just a reminder to book the two accommodations at Berridale and Lavington (Albury) if you are with us at these stages of the trip.

For those of you who are not joining us for the full trip, please let us know where you will be joining us. Please confirm no later than Saturday 16 December as we need to work out an estimated meeting time at the location.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sean & Daf

near Chill Bar & Cafe, 1 Great Alpine Rd, Hotham Heights VIC 3741

Default Victoria High Country via Bendethera Valley Dec 24 - Jan 5

Quote Originally Posted by isherz View Post
    near Chill Bar & Cafe, 1 Great Alpine Rd, Hotham Heights VIC 3741

Hey Di,

That stretch of itinerary has been updated. We will be taking dirt road from Omeo (via dogs grave through the valley/river and therefore will not be going into Hotham Heights anymore.

The designated meeting points are Berridale, Omeo and Dargo.

Put us down for berridale meet up
    Will confirm exactly closer to the time.... [emoji57]

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Kerry and I did a warm up scuba yesterday at Bare Island. (La Perouse). Aches and groans this morning! Looking forward to the seals.

The run into Christmas at work is crazy busy. Sure going to enjoy the break though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    Kerry and I did a warm up scuba yesterday at Bare Island. (La Perouse). Aches and groans this morning! Looking forward to the seals.

The run into Christmas at work is crazy busy. Sure going to enjoy the break though.

Awesome Dru.

We are busy getting everything ready for the trip. Don’t think we even have time to go for a swim.

Less than 2 weeks. Looking forward to it too.

Ok so it’s official we are coming on 29/12 so will plan to meet up with you at Mt Hotham pub for lunch around 2 if we are late by 3 no lunch, or worse case at the camp ground ... John n Di

Club Member

A big thanks to Sean and Daphne for running such a fabulous trip to the Victorian High Country. They put in the huge amount of time and effort in the planning and it really showed. The tracks were great fun, scenery amazing and the camping sites, complete with rivers every night for our swims, were perfect. Sean even organised great weather!

And thanks to all for being terrific company and making the trip truly memorable. Photos to come.

Dru’n’Kerry