Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter weekend camping NOT JEEP Jambo open to all jeeps and their families- NO Limit

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    That’s not a bad spot. The club used to have shares in a property out that way, through the caravan park, across the river and up into the mountains. I believe that SJC even ran possibly the first Jambo from there way back in the early 2000s - before my time. Ask a Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The property was behind the caravan park as Dave mentioned, we leased it from the caravan park owner for a couple of years, they had 4WD tracks there that you could drive for a fee, like a small 4WD park, they weren't bad tracks but not a huge amount, enough to keep you busy for a weekend Worth giving them a call and seeing if you can still drive the tracks back there. And Yep, the first SJC Jambo was run there

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

The water gauge is my tip as to camp has water and is in the mountains if you whan to float down the river on inertubes or lielows just over the mountain at copland tops is a farm you can camp by the river and is 2x4 accessible just dert road can get a lot of peaple there
    The water gauge is 4x4 not hard as i got our Forrester down it to it

Visitor

I am very interested in coming along on this one.

Just given this a move along.... I’ll be making some bookings shortly being Easter so please advise if your interested in joining us ... will post camp site details soon.. Stay tuned !

Hi, Mr & Mrs Ed (Ed & Sarah [emoji3]) are keen for Friday and Saturday night, in case it effects the type of booking we'll hopefully be in a roof top tent and no power needed. Thanks.

Hi Di

Amy and I would love to join you all for this one too. Let us know which campsite is favoured for booking. We'll most likely head up from Canberra on Thursday 18th.

Cheers, Ben & Amy

Hello all
    Thx for your interest in the Easter weekend sjc camping trip at Gloucester/ Barrington Tops
    I have started a new post now to lock in all and have added you all to it!!!
    Please confirm that your still keen as we are now setting off pretty early in the morning on Good Friday... check out the new post for more....