Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter weekend camping NOT JEEP Jambo open to all jeeps and their families- NO Limit

Default Easter weekend camping NOT JEEP Jambo open to all jeeps and their families- NO Limit

Looking for expressions of interest in a family friendly camping weekend with d maybe c off road trails to investigate, and walking places of interest, in the Barrington Tops National Park area to discover....

Camping will be free form -no power- more info closer to the time ....will try fir shower or swim facility’s
    Please have a look at things to see and do at blog.mud-maps.com

Barrington Tops/Gloucester is about 3 hours northwest of Sydney

Meet at Berowa truck stop 7am on Easter Friday for 7.30am departure more details of camp ground and itinerary etc to follow

Arrive back Easter Monday

Di 0422 803 803

1. 15HERZ- John n Di 2 adults
    2.TARDINHA
    3.Ed and mrs Ed [emoji16]
    4.H2micro Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by isherz; 27-02-19 at 03:57 AM.

Hey, I'd be into that for sure!

Default Easter weekend camping NOT JEEP Jambo open to all jeeps and their families- NO Limit

Hi ...will add more info closer to the time as to where [emoji51]

Last edited by isherz; 20-02-19 at 06:00 AM.

I'd be keen. Wife and I will be off for two months touring QLD early May so this will be a good final check out. Ed.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Great Ed ! Will send out more info closer to the time .... !

Hi Di,
    Which camping ground are you looking at?

Cheers

Andy

Not sure yet any ideas ? There’s a few there and you camps has a few farms listed some with toilets and possibly a shower....
    The steppes is nice but can get busy being Easter ... will probably have to book something next week or 2

Have had some good advice / location from a fellow jeeper...looks awesome so I will investigate and post up over the weekend !

Andy - Gloucester tops riverside caravan park has been recommended... has facilities, a river and plenty of wildlife! I will follow up and advise....

That’s not a bad spot. The club used to have shares in a property out that way, through the caravan park, across the river and up into the mountains. I believe that SJC even ran possibly the first Jambo from there way back in the early 2000s - before my time. Ask a Steve