Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jambo - Who's going?

Steve I was planning on leaving Sydney Tuesday 16th, will stop in Gold Coast to see daughter, plan to arrive Thursday afternoon 18th. I will leave Tuesday morning 23rd.
    Regards John Clark

Found the storage unit and managed to get in. Took a while to work out the padlock was upside down and I had to lie on the floor [emoji23]
    Found the two flag type banners with poles, and one flat banner that ties up with rope. Hope that’ll do, everything else looked like bits of the 4 marquees in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool now you have mastered the drill in time fir the show n shine...[emoji2957]

Hayley and I will staying at the Lumley Hill Camp Ground, the Wednesday night before Jambo. if you would like to join us for the drive into Jambo on the Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep11 View Post
    Hayley and I will staying at the Lumley Hill Camp Ground, the Wednesday night before Jambo. if you would like to join us for the drive into Jambo on the Thursday.
    That looks nice! Ed and I will be driving past, but coming down from Glen Innes probably not till after 1.00pm, so we'll probably miss you.
    See you at Jambo
    Dave

To add to Steves post we'll be staying at Murwillumbah caravan park http://www.greenhillscaravanpark.com.au/ No bookings required and plenty of food and fuel etc in the town.

Getting there Wednesday afternoon and heading off on Thursday to get to Jambo for lunch time. I had planned to stay at Lumley Hill Camp ground with Steve and Hailey but it was a little to far for us that day.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Hi guys we are on our way ... but knocking over some family commitments so won’t get to Jambo till Friday . See ya there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks