Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Property Weekend away 26-27th August (Now open to all)

Default Club Property Weekend away 26-27th August (Now open to all)

Can anyone bring a lawn mower along for this weekend so we can cut the grass while we're up there? I should be able to but if a couple of us could stick one in a roof basketor something it would help a lot.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Quote Originally Posted by stevef
    Can anyone bring a lawn mower along for this weekend so we can cut the grass while we're up there? I should be able to but if a couple of us could stick one in a roof basketor something it would help a lot.

Cheers
    Steve
    I can bring mine along...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Hey steve are we taking the club marquee or are we making other arrangements

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef

Cheers
    Steve
    I can bring mine along...
    BTW...who's got room in a roof basket
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by jenko
    Hey steve are we taking the club marquee or are we making other arrangements
    Why, you'll just be carrying stuff you don't need.

As far as the shed goes, I think you could set up a few tents in their and still have room for a party.

Just remember to take a gas bottle if you want hot water.

No need for a marque, there's plenty of cover up there

Cheers
    Steve

Default trip

Is there room for wife and kids up there and where is this track at? Is there no chance of damage not even a rock under the skirt?

My wife will be going along, there's plenty of room in the blue room but bring a tent just incase it's locked or something silly like that.

There's alway the chance of damage but there is very little chance on the tracks we need to follow to get in and out of the place. The others are all optional so it depends on what you want to drive.

Cheers
    Steve

Default trip

sounds good, execpt my wife has never seen the inside of a tent. She has sailed from New Zealand to fiji and beyond but tent no way, maybe queen size bed.

Default Re: trip

Quote Originally Posted by sasjeep
    sounds good, execpt my wife has never seen the inside of a tent. She has sailed from New Zealand to fiji and beyond but tent no way, maybe queen size bed.
    Same as my wife...only stars she sleeps under are at least three. Saying that, we'll be bringing the air mattress for the blue room. (And the big swags 'just in case'.