Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Track closures

Default Track closures

Calabash Road - now calabash dirt road with rocks strewn to the side - waiting for gateto lock it away forever.
    Winchbreak Pass- now Winchbreak dirt road with rocks strewn to the side - waiting for gate to lock it away forever.

Myall Lakes - miners road - now closed (and uch of the surrounding area) - A sad one for me cause that where I started 4x4ing

Latest I heard a rumour that there talk again of closing stockton.....
    This state SUX.

Default Track closures

Where's that horse riding politician who came to visit us throughout all of this? Have not heard a peep outta' him.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Default Track closures

I actually wanna sell my jeep coz of this...

Default Track closures

Get an XJ, it's the touring that makes it worthwhile for me, although all these closures really do suck. The thing I really hate about it is they do more damage closing them than we do driving them. How many dumped cars will end up down there now it's so easy to get in there. Also why was it dozed? They haven't been able to ever get firetrucks down there so why the sudden change?

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Default Track closures

Very frustrating to hear... I can only imagine it is appealing to the majority of ppl... or to commercial reasons, when else close good tracks that people use to enjoy

/shakes head at stupid govt ppls...

Default Track closures

Looks like 4x4 parks are the future. Should the invest in tindog and build it?

Default Track closures

Looks like 4x4 parks are the future. Should the invest in tindog and build it?

Default Track closures

Default Track closures

Just adding Appin here as an official no go zone for club trips.

Default new state

there has to be some where on this giant island you can drive off road