(Spooky) action at a distance, of course.

OK it seems a good place to start with a farewell to a well known club Jeep. RIP Mud Magnet.

better days.jpg

Mud Magnet
in better days. More reccies were done in this Jeep than I can remember. Her favourite trips were Airlie, Killy Loop, and absolutely every single Jeep-Hers event. (If you can't remember, bloke(!), they were Kerry's Ladies' days.)

Farewell Magnet.jpg

There it is, the offensive item, bar the front seats the ONLY Rubicon specific item left in this JK weekend warrior - the freak'n Transfer Case. Note that contrary to all forensic opinions, provided to ease the driver guilt factor rather than by substance I suspect, that the chain is completely undamaged. Which means it had to be a fluid level issue and driver must share culpability as it is something that mechanics expect that there will be plenty of warning about. What can I say - hand on heart, there were no noises, squeals or anything else. Honest guv.

Anyway, Goodbye Mud Magnet (NOT named because we like mud, quite the opposite, because we HATE mud but were quasi-permanently besmirched by the stuff!)