Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lithgow Reccie Trip is now full

There has been another run posted for this coming Sunday 14/06/2020 at theZigZag and the Lost City areas, Ben's run... See the new thread if you are interested in attending Sunday.....
    JC Member# 094

OK I'm an idiot!! I'm on the Outback Deserts and Tracks July 2020 trip which happens to start on the 11th of July. Sorry Jared got over excited about trips being on :-) Take me off the list please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RD0401 View Post
    OK I'm an idiot!! I'm on the Outback Deserts and Tracks July 2020 trip which happens to start on the 11th of July. Sorry Jared got over excited about trips being on :-) Take me off the list please. Thanks.
    All good mate, I had to change the dates due to commitments at home, I hope you enjoy the desert trip, I look forward to hearing all about it when you guys get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can now take a larger group on this trip, NSW Government has announced that you can have up to 20 people at a public gathering as of 13th June so I will now merge the 2 groups into 1 group.
    Things are finally starting to get back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by JaredC View Post
    All good mate, I had to change the dates due to commitments at home, I hope you enjoy the desert trip, I look forward to hearing all about it when you guys get back.

Ah, that makes sense :-) . Was wondering how I double booked myself.

Hi Jared

I am little confused now about the final trip details, but interested in joining on the 11 of July if the trip is suitable for my car.

I have a WK2 overland with underbody protection. Tyres are AT but on the softer side (better for a dry day), and have done few trips already

If that works, count me plus a passenger in

Cheers
    Khaled

Quote Originally Posted by Khabbazeh View Post
    Hi Jared

I am little confused now about the final trip details, but interested in joining on the 11 of July if the trip is suitable for my car.

I have a WK2 overland with underbody protection. Tyres are AT but on the softer side (better for a dry day), and have done few trips already

If that works, count me plus a passenger in

Cheers
    Khaled

Hi mate, this isn’t so much of a trip, we are more exploring what could be a future trip, we are going out to check track conditions and to find a beginners suited route, Baal bone used to be good for beginners but it has since been graded, so this is a reconnaissance day to inspect and plan for a future trip, if you are unsure if your vehicle will be suitable, Steve T is running a trip this Sunday the 14th which will be an easy trip, I don’t know what we will come across or the challenges we will be facing on the day. I’d recommend either going on Steve T’s trip or wait until we have an actual trip posted for this area, there will be more of a description and what to expect and it will be graded either easy or medium, I haven’t graded this due to the uncertainty of track conditions, I hope this helps if you still have any questions don’t hesitate to call me on the phone number listed above

Thanks Jared, I’ll wait out then for the next trip

Hi can you put me down please skye and darnea black jk thanks

Hi Jared,
    11th July won't work for me - I'll be in Melbourne. Shame! At least you'll have space for two more on the 11th. Enjoy