Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lithgow Reccie Trip is now full

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Hi Jared, would be easy to run another group... Second group could run a few minutes behind the first group...
    It’s certainly a possibility if someone wanted to run another group, the only issue there is I don’t know where we are planning to go, I’m just going to be looking around for some tracks suitable for beginners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in... I was just going to follow Ben’s last run up there.... Ummm, need to change the Prado run to Ben’s trail I think... Think that would be nice...
    JC Member# 094

Hey Steve that would be a great idea
    We’re keen to do prado run.... Ben mentioned to us a few times but we never got to go!

Hi guys, I’m going to have to move the trip back a few weeks, after issues with my winch on the long weekend coupled with the fact that I’m moving on that weekend I won’t be able to run it that weekend, I’m going to move it back by 2 weeks, so the new date will be 11th July 2020

If anyone cannot make it please let me know, we will still run 2 groups if Stephen T would still like to take a second group out

Thanks everyone

Secretary

Yes please, if there is space for 11 July. Thanks Rich

Hi Jared,

I would love to join on 11th July if there is a space

Barb and Roya - JK

Thanks
    Roya

I’ll put you guys down for the second group, I still need Stephen to confirm if he can run a second group for that day and I need everyone in the first group to confirm they can still come that day, I’ll add you guys to the second group for now and see if Stephen can still run it.

All good for us

Please note, this isn’t a trip with a planned destination, we do not know the track conditions and we do not know what tracks we will be doing on that day, this is more for exploring and finding tracks in the area, if you have any doubt if your vehicle isn’t set up correctly or you don’t think you are experienced enough, it would be best to sit this one out, until we can get an actual trip running up there.
    There will be a trip in this area for beginners but this reccie is to find those tracks suitable for beginners.
    If anyone has any questions you can call or text me on 0487522843 and I will give as much info as I can

Please remember there is no set plan for this day so we don’t know what we could be tackling or what the conditions are like
    Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by roya View Post
    Hi Jared,

I would love to join on 11th July if there is a space

Barb and Roya - JK

Thanks
    Roya

Roya, maybe it might be best to sit this one out, please see the above message, this is not a trip with a plan, because of this we do not know what we could be tackling and how hard the tracks will be, I know your vehicle is fairly stock so it might not be up to the task just yet, do not worry, after this trip I will be running a trip in the same area for beginners and more stock vehicles like yourself.