Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Lithgow Reccie Trip is now full

  1. #31

    Default

    There has been another run posted for this coming Sunday 14/06/2020 at theZigZag and the Lost City areas, Ben's run... See the new thread if you are interested in attending Sunday.....
    JC Member# 094

  2. #32

    Default

    OK I'm an idiot!! I'm on the Outback Deserts and Tracks July 2020 trip which happens to start on the 11th of July. Sorry Jared got over excited about trips being on :-) Take me off the list please. Thanks.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RD0401 View Post
    OK I'm an idiot!! I'm on the Outback Deserts and Tracks July 2020 trip which happens to start on the 11th of July. Sorry Jared got over excited about trips being on :-) Take me off the list please. Thanks.
    All good mate, I had to change the dates due to commitments at home, I hope you enjoy the desert trip, I look forward to hearing all about it when you guys get back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34

    Default

    We can now take a larger group on this trip, NSW Government has announced that you can have up to 20 people at a public gathering as of 13th June so I will now merge the 2 groups into 1 group.
    Things are finally starting to get back to normal


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredC View Post
    All good mate, I had to change the dates due to commitments at home, I hope you enjoy the desert trip, I look forward to hearing all about it when you guys get back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Ah, that makes sense :-) . Was wondering how I double booked myself.

  6. #36

    Default

    Hi Jared

    I am little confused now about the final trip details, but interested in joining on the 11 of July if the trip is suitable for my car.

    I have a WK2 overland with underbody protection. Tyres are AT but on the softer side (better for a dry day), and have done few trips already

    If that works, count me plus a passenger in

    Cheers
    Khaled


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khabbazeh View Post
    Hi Jared

    I am little confused now about the final trip details, but interested in joining on the 11 of July if the trip is suitable for my car.

    I have a WK2 overland with underbody protection. Tyres are AT but on the softer side (better for a dry day), and have done few trips already

    If that works, count me plus a passenger in

    Cheers
    Khaled


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi mate, this isnít so much of a trip, we are more exploring what could be a future trip, we are going out to check track conditions and to find a beginners suited route, Baal bone used to be good for beginners but it has since been graded, so this is a reconnaissance day to inspect and plan for a future trip, if you are unsure if your vehicle will be suitable, Steve T is running a trip this Sunday the 14th which will be an easy trip, I donít know what we will come across or the challenges we will be facing on the day. Iíd recommend either going on Steve Tís trip or wait until we have an actual trip posted for this area, there will be more of a description and what to expect and it will be graded either easy or medium, I havenít graded this due to the uncertainty of track conditions, I hope this helps if you still have any questions donít hesitate to call me on the phone number listed above


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38

    Default

    Thanks Jared, Iíll wait out then for the next trip


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Club Member skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    penrith
    Age
    38
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Hi can you put me down please skye and darnea black jk thanks

  10. #40
    Club Member Jeepmuggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    St Ives
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Hi Jared,
    11th July won't work for me - I'll be in Melbourne. Shame! At least you'll have space for two more on the 11th. Enjoy

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •