Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Saturday 1st August infamous killy loop run will probably do watagans instead due to water levels

  1. #21


    Hi xj dan
    Are you a club member ?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22


    Wish I could have attended but it’s just a bit beyond what I’m capable of presently....
    JC Member# 094

  3. #23



    The change of dates is fine for us.
    Confirming we will be going.



  4. #24


    Hi Di, please take me off the list as I will not be able to attend, the TJ took a nasty hit to the side last weekend and will be in for some repairs

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #25

    Default Saturday 18th July infamous killy loop run

    Hey Jared
    Thatís not good! Hope the tj
    Is back out there soon!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by isherz; 24-06-20 at 04:53 AM.

  6. #26


    hi Di

    Im in as a reserve....keen to have another it works out.....


  7. #27


    This trip is notorious for its bog holes ... having said that we always try to avoid mud however it depends on how much rain weíve had - not too much recently - were big fans of this trip due to its technicality and never had to replace our axle/seals. Your call of course .

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Club Member #JKlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Central Coast NSW


    Hi Di,

    I will have to pull out of this trip.

    The Jeep is currently up on axle stands with the gearbox out (new clutch)

    Parts should be here next week but will not give me enough time to throw her back together.

    Throwing some s/s headers in there whilst the exhaust is off rude not too [emoji1787]

    Hopefully see you all on the next one.


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  9. #29


    Bugger timing but you need your clutch! We put a heavy duty one in a couple of years ago to handle the additional stress! No problems wheeling since..!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #30


    Update weather wise
    Itís looking to rain most of next week... if so we will be postponing this trip as we donít want to drown our jeeps...while a few bog holes are manageable we are not prepared to take a group through this technical trip with so much water/mud.
    Will update Wednesday
    Thanks Di and John

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts