Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: C grade trip for Saturday 17th October

  1. #11

    Default

    Hi Jose, Any chance I can tag along, new to the Jeep club, I have been to Yalwal before. JKU plenty of mods.

  2. #12
    Club Member redrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vincentia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    909

    Default

    G,day Jose,

    We might tag along with Doggy, if that's alright!

    Cheers

    Andy

  3. #13

    Default

    Hi Jose,
    Can you put us down for this trip.
    Fred and Astrid JK Rubi

    Thanks

    Fred

  4. #14

    Default

    hey guys,

    I added you all ( Dobbo 56, Troy H, Redrubi, Fred and Astrid ) to the list.

    Jose, Please let me know if you want me to edit the initial post to add more info.


    Cheers
    Roya

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roya View Post
    hey guys,

    I added you all ( Dobbo 56, Troy H, Redrubi, Fred and Astrid ) to the list.

    Jose, Please let me know if you want me to edit the initial post to add more info.


    Cheers
    Roya
    Hi Roya.
    Please add

    This trip will require front and rear recovery points and the current powerline condition is beyond the WK2 capabilities . sorry.
    We will be meeting up at 730am at Albion Park Maccas and leaving by 745am.
    More rock crawling will be on this trip.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

  6. #16

    Default

    Is there a place in Nowra we can meet as well

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris73 View Post
    Is there a place in Nowra we can meet as well
    Yes Chris .. 830 at South Nowra Caltex


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khabbazeh View Post
    Hello, I will be keen on a trip too if itís suits my WK2 and the dates worked


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry this trip is not suitable for WK2. I removed your name

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselcon View Post
    Hi Roya.
    Please add

    This trip will require front and rear recovery points and the current powerline condition is beyond the WK2 capabilities . sorry.
    We will be meeting up at 730am at Albion Park Maccas and leaving by 745am.
    More rock crawling will be on this trip.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Jose.

    Before dropping out, can I confirm it wonít be suitable for an Overland WK2 with AT and protection?

    Cheers
    Khaled


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roya View Post
    Sorry this trip is not suitable for WK2. I removed your name
    No worries, thanks Roya


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •