Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TRIP: Menai Cleanup - 17/10/04

Default TRIP: Menai Cleanup - 17/10/04

I'm in for this trip. What time you coming thru Carlingford Wooders?

Hey Guy's,

A mate of mine and ACT JT member Chris Burns will be there on sunday as well.

He's in a pootrowl, but is a jeeper deep down. If you see him can you invite him to join you guy's.

he's the guy that keeps my CJ running and I cannot make it as I'll be in the middle of moving house

also add COPB8T (aka Joey) as 50/50 starter ...
    he may have a prior engagement on the Sunday and will give a buzz saturday arvo if he has wormed his way out of it or not

good numbers so far peoples

All going well, I may have all the shyte into the house by saturday night, if so I'll probably shoot down as well.

You'll know if you see me there.

Visitor

I maybe in
    will have to play it by ear

Unfortunately I'll have to miss this one, as I'll be displaying the Jeep at all Chrysler Day. :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by sir_camel
    I'm in for this trip. What time you coming thru Carlingford Wooders?
    I dunno - not that organised yet ops:
    Suggestions
    BTW WTF IS gate 6?

Are you blokes sticking to harder trails, or C-ish as advertised? I don't want to bring the Pootrol along, and would prefer to bring the Grand........ and maybe my little offroad trailer for piling crap into....

??

Wooders - Gate 6 is about a kay or so down Heathcote Road from WhiteRock towards Illawarra Road (i.e. on the left). You won't miss it - we met there last time. Lotsa cars gather before going in - entry is over a large bump in between some pretty big boulders.

Chris,there will be quite a few vehicles so the aim is to keep it simple and stick to the C grade stuff. Plan was to try the tracks at the north end that we dont get to drive much (ie down to the beach area). Having said that, I am not overly familiar with that end and we could end up anywhere

For those that dont know Gate 6, I will try to get there early, so keep a lookout for my Jeep parked on the left as you head towards Illawarra Rd.

Meeting time at Carlo would be good