Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TRIP: Menai Cleanup - 17/10/04

Default TRIP: Menai Cleanup - 17/10/04

How does 8am at Carlingford sound? Make it same place as where we met for Jambo. At the Caltex in front of Carlingford Court. Will we expect to see you there Wooders? Will be on Channel 20 if all goes to plan.

Can i grab someones mobile #? i will be comming from... old illawarra rd way... from revesby.

I might make it to the clean up tomorrow. so i'll see you there.

8am Carlo Caltax - Got it - I'll be there!!

Ch20 - got it!!

Adz - 0413 138 550.
    Looking forward to this I haven't been to menai in about 18months.....

Antz - Gread day - thanks and cheers

No damage apart from about 6 million Cooper ST side lugs. Who needs 'em anyways?

Chris

Antz - me too thanx for a gr8 day,also for continuously locking my read axel and diffs onto the largest boulders u can find,thanks for the rest of you guys helping me out an giving me tips and teachin' me... feel like a SJC padawan, oh yeah Sir Camel, thanx for the disco' tips and how to ha ha... in go the tera flex's!

TheBeast

Yes, I to thankyou Antz and the rest of the guys and girls, what a top weekend :P . Now all I need to do is fix my panhard bracket :roll: , well it was still a top weekend

Time to upload some pics into the album
    Top day out guys !!

Yea great day. Bring on the pics tho.

Gotta say it.... Wooder's TJ is amazing. The super-quick cab-adjustable pneumatic suspension system is incredible. Cocked up on opposing left-front and right-rear wheels, he simple lets the appropriate one down and hey presto, is almost level again with three wheels back on the ground for better traction. Instant clearance for any obstacle. What a system.

Can't remember what brand of compressor it runs under the bonnet, but it reminded me of a Briggs&Stratton mower engine in terms of size. It was huge. After the run, it blew my 31's up from 16psi to 38psi in around 35 seconds - and that was with his engine at idle :shock: He told me that if he revved a bit, the airflow was proportional to engine speed. If you're not careful, you had one tyre nearly blowing off the rim before you got the valve cap off the next one!!!

If only there was room under the bonnet of the Grand........ :?