Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Awaba to Drury Lane - Watagans: 20 Feb 21

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    Timothy and FluxZero - guys, we ALWAYS take non club members on this trip. I've got to do some balancing though - let me know what your thoughts are about joining the club.

Apologies to be a pain, I know I know, and we are really welcoming, but my numbers are building and my ability to drive this trip is getting compromised by COVID19.
    All good no need to apologise, totally get it. I'm hoping your a good bunch, and if so would be keen on joining the club and do regular trips.

The main reason I purchased the JL was access to remote rock climbing spots, and camping. In doing that I have found that the little off roading I have done has been really enjoyable and want to do more but don't really know where to start.

I have paid membership to other car clubs before and realised for it to work the club needs be a well organised bunch of good people. I was hoping to jump on one of your general meeting zoom calls and use this trip to see if the club is good fit for me.

Ps hope this dosent come off the wrong way...
    Last edited by FluxZero; 02-01-21 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxZero View Post
    All good no need to apologise, totally get it. I'm hoping your a good bunch, and if so would be keen on joining the club and do regular trips.

The main reason I purchased the JL was access to remote rock climbing spots, and camping. In doing that I have found that the little off roading I have done has been really enjoyable and want to do more but don't really know where to start.

I have paid membership to other car clubs before and realised for it to work the club needs be a well organised bunch of good people. I was hoping to jump on one of your general meeting zoom calls and use this trip to see if the club is good fit for me.

Ps hope this dosent come off the wrong way...
    Hi Flux....
    Most clubs are in pause at the moment due to Covid restrictions closed tracks still from bushfires and of course not much happens December January over the Christmas period. Not much happening as we play the waiting game....
    Totally get what your saying please keep an eye out for our new website launching in January and details of our first face to face meet since Covid started fingers crossed planning for February or soon after Covid restrictions pending...meanwhile lots being planned for 2021 that will be up in the calender with the new site.
    Cheers
    Di - SJC president

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Member

Hi Guys

I thought i was a member ..?? Did inmiss out something

Let me know

Cheers Tim

Club Member

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post

All good, my error. Updating shortly.

Dru

Hi Jeepers!

Happy New Year!

Room for one more on this trip?

Hi team - I will be updating this in a couple of days. A couple of organisation issues to be nailed first. Stay tuned.

Dru

Secretary

Hi Dru,

Turns out I can’t make it this time. Appears I am already booked for fund raising for my sons overseas soccer trip.
    Please take me off the list. Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by richhenning View Post
    Hi Dru,

Turns out I can’t make it this time. Appears I am already booked for fund raising for my sons overseas soccer trip.
    Please take me off the list. Rich.
    Ouch! Have a good day anyway, Rich.