Quote Originally Posted by FluxZero View Post
All good no need to apologise, totally get it. I'm hoping your a good bunch, and if so would be keen on joining the club and do regular trips.

The main reason I purchased the JL was access to remote rock climbing spots, and camping. In doing that I have found that the little off roading I have done has been really enjoyable and want to do more but don't really know where to start.

I have paid membership to other car clubs before and realised for it to work the club needs be a well organised bunch of good people. I was hoping to jump on one of your general meeting zoom calls and use this trip to see if the club is good fit for me.

Ps hope this dosent come off the wrong way...
Hi Flux....
Most clubs are in pause at the moment due to Covid restrictions closed tracks still from bushfires and of course not much happens December January over the Christmas period. Not much happening as we play the waiting game....
Totally get what your saying please keep an eye out for our new website launching in January and details of our first face to face meet since Covid started fingers crossed planning for February or soon after Covid restrictions pending...meanwhile lots being planned for 2021 that will be up in the calender with the new site.
Cheers
Di - SJC president

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk