Brad
    Wiz
    Wooders
    Chrispy
    Iguana
    Tigger
    Hunter
    Cashy (Guest in Cruiser)

Meeting at Thornleigh Maccas for departure at 8:00am (So be there earlier than 8:00am) on Sunday the 30th and then next meet up point at the sevice station at Lavis Lane at 9:45-10:00am to hit the beach by 10:00-10:15am hopefully.

You'll need recovery gear and $5 for a permit for the beach. An air compressor is always handy if there are a lot of us coming off the beach at the same time as well. Boogie boards for dune riding are also recommended

If anyone is running late or misses our depature you can call me on 0438 227 076 as I should get a signal on the beach. We'll also be on channel 15 but the dunes limit the range.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Default Stockton Beach trip in Jan

I'm up for it, will most likely stay in Anna bay or nearby on the Saturday night.

I'll most likely be there as we'll be doing sugarloaf the day before.

i should be in for this trip - fingers crossed ....
    plan to be already up that way on the saturday with the rescheduled SugarLoaf trip

Yeah I'll probably be keen

spud

the boards are for the kids they like to ride the dunes

I'll be heading up there between Christmas and New Year to stick a few of the big dunes in the GPS. Normally when I go up I just head in the general direction of the big stuff but this time I might have to be a bit better organised so we can have maximum play time

I know up near Anna Bay the tourist buses normally pick one particular dune to slide down on boards but does anyone know of any other good ones (I dont normally take a board to play on), I know the beach reasonably well so just a general direction is fine.

Cheers
    Steve

There should be a few good dunes to slide down all down the beach. Isn't gravity a wonderful thing. Do you reckon the dunes will move before we head back late January Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by sir_camel
    There should be a few good dunes to slide down all down the beach. Isn't gravity a wonderful thing. Do you reckon the dunes will move before we head back late January Steve?
    LOL, thanks for the help... I've never had much luck with dune sliding, or at least my kids haven't. They never seem to be quite steep enough or dry enough, last time just ended up with a face plant. Not to concerned about them moving more than a cm or so but like I said I never seem to really manage to find ones that we've had much luck with. Anyway, no big deal Sir Camel, I'll let you show me how it's done and learn from that....

Cheers
    Steve