Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Site Bugs

Default Site Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by chrispy
    David - the site is hosted in the USA. No idea what type of firewall they are using.... they are big though - so I presume it's a reasonably high-performance one. Maybe even one of your Cisco jobbies.......
    I mean the users software firewall

it is rare that a hardware firewall causes too many application errors they either let it all through cause it meets a rule or block it all not just little parts of them

users software firewalls on the other hands are a pretty wierd beast

Default Site Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by chrispy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffas
    Currently my computer (at work) says it is the 18 Oct (which it is... being monday and all), but the calender preview on the left of this screen is still telling me it is the 17th and Menai cleanup is on... wish were still, cos I had fun, but I is bored at work

Looks like something somewhere is a bit time disoriented...
    Jaffas - YOU WIN THE PRIZE

I was wondering how long it might take for someone to pick up on it. Yeah - the calendar function's time management is separate from the forum sections - and relies on the local time of the server on which it runs. In this case - it's Washington DC time.

There are many discussions over how to adjust this in PHP, but all the suggestions people have tried to adjust the reported time just don't work. I'm trying to keep on top of a fix.

YAY!! Go me

Default Site Bugs

Any reason why there is a jambo convoy in calender for wed 20th october?

Is this a cheap shot at myself guessing i will have to leave now to hopefully get my jeep to QLD for next yr? :P

Default Site Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by sir_camel
    Any reason why there is a jambo convoy in calender for wed 20th october?

Is this a cheap shot at myself guessing i will have to leave now to hopefully get my jeep to QLD for next yr? :P
    hehehe :lol: :lol:

My thoughts are it is prob just a mistake!

Default Site Bugs

Found a dodgy link: Clicking on 'Forums' in the top right corner doesnt work.