Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Bugs

Default Site Bugs

When you get an email notifying you of a new private message, and you click on the URL in the email to get to the message, it comes up with an error saying the page does not exist.

Default Site Bugs

Hmmm.... still a few bugs left..... Cheers!

Default Site Bugs

Ohh I worked out why.. the email is telling you to go to http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/etc/etc/etc

once this site goes up on the proper address it should work.

Default Site Bugs

Not a bug but an observation.

On the calender, the current day is highlighted red (I presume as have only been here 1 day!) Under "Event Types" Club Meeting - Official is marked as red, could be confusing. Or is there a meeting tonight :lol:

Default Site Bugs

It's the secret 'should we boot antz out of SJC coz his camera is too good' meeting :lol:

Default Site Bugs

So when are you getting one? Canon are about to release a new DSLR the EOS20D which looks good.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0408/04...non_eos20d.asp

Default Site Bugs

hmm the Canon looks good.. Umm we decided that we'd get a new one as a Xmas pressie to eachother this year.. So another few more months to wait yet..

Mine will have to do me until then

Default Site Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Antz
    Not a bug but an observation.

On the calender, the current day is highlighted red (I presume as have only been here 1 day!) Under "Event Types" Club Meeting - Official is marked as red, could be confusing. Or is there a meeting tonight :lol:
    Good pickup Ant. I've changed the current day header colour to that of the day of the week header cells. Looks much more natural now.

Thanks!

Chris

Default Site Bugs

If you dont log in on the first page but try to log in from the forum you get

Not Found
    The requested URL /modules/Forums/modules.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Default Site Bugs

Blue and black default colour for profile editing doesnt work well

The Beridale trip takes you back to the testing server and then causes some dead links ( I am sure you already know if this one Chris)