Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Menai Clean-up Sunday 25/02/07

Default Menai Clean-up Sunday 25/02/07

For all those wanting to attend please post up your intent.
    Meet- At Gate No.6.
    Time- 8.30am to start at 9.00am.
    Further info contact- Stephen Taylor- Mob. 0412-707903: H- 9622-7713.
    JC Member# 094

might be up for this one too.

for this one it might just be me(arty) on my own depending on what work i got on.....

Hi,
    I will be there if it's ok...
    it will be the first club trip for me ( Martin from Poland, I was last time on SJC meeting). what's the grade of this trip? c?

Default Menai Clean-up 25/02/07

Hi Martin,
    This run is "C+",/"B" grade options, but there are bi-passes around all the difficult sections if you do not want to try them. You need rated recovery points f/r, and your own recovery gear if needed,( sometimes things just happen 8O ).
    See you guys there
    JC Member# 094

Hey guys. I'm definitely up for this one count me in, plus I'm keen to check out Jeepers new lift....

BTW is a tag along a possibility for the cleanup day? I've got a mate with a worked red XJ and would like to see what the SJC boys and girls get up to before joinging.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    Hey guys. I'm definitely up for this one count me in, plus I'm keen to check out Jeepers new lift....

BTW is a tag along a possibility for the cleanup day? I've got a mate with a worked red XJ and would like to see what the SJC boys and girls get up to before joinging.
    'fraid not, at least not in his own vehicle, unless he is a member of another club that is part of the whole Menai access thing.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Cool no worries. Thanks for the quick reply, he'll have to join the club to find out......

Im most likely in but stevet are you going to the tracks that you went last time.

Default Menai Sunday 25/02/07

Yes, but all of Menai tracks are open, except for the beach area, which is only open on clean-up days.
    JC Member# 094