Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 16/06/07 - Drive in

Default 16/06/07 - Drive in

We had to cancel at the last minute ... Mark was delayed coming back from Townsville ... we might have made it in time for 2nd movie but by then I was cosy on the lounge listening to the waves of rain.

Let me know who did attend so I can update the "Scrambler" Points tally
    SJC Member #01

Quote Originally Posted by JPLyn
    We had to cancel at the last minute ... Mark was delayed coming back from Townsville ... we might have made it in time for 2nd movie but by then I was cosy on the lounge listening to the waves of rain.

Let me know who did attend so I can update the "Scrambler" Points tally
    Ben + Ann
    Bernie
    Bill
    Chris + Pela
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Club Member

Sorry Bill I didn't make it, :cry: had every intention of going but was up at Mt Walker on a ARB trip saturday and we got caught out with the river ops: .Was only hub deep going in but halfway up my doors and flowing fast coming out 6 hrs later, as we had some stockers with us it turned into a fairly lengthy recovery.
    SJC Member #004

Was that you that we spoke to on Saturday Jumbo at Mt Walker? I was up in Jenolan State Forest and at one stage chatted briefly to some guys at Mt Walker on the UHF. Channel 15.

Club Member

That would have been our group.I lost my ariel early in the day and didn't hear much except for the vehicles that I was with.
    SJC Member #004

There you go...small world. Great day for wheeling eh?