Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Menai Sunday 07/10/07

For those wanting drive,
    Time-- 11.00a.m.
    Meet-- @ Gate No.6, on Heathecote Rd Menai,
    Finish--6.00p.m.,
    Grade-- "C+", with "B" grade options.
    Further info--Stephen T. Mob.-(0412)-707903
    ******** As per new access arrangements, all drivers must post up or/& pm me your Rego details by Thursday evening ( if I do not have already ) if you want to drive on the day. You also must have attended a Menai Clean-up in the last 12 months to drive as per usual.********
    JC Member# 094

hi ive never been to menai this will be my first trip, what do i need to do? my rego is VIN-18U. thanks

Hi Vin18u ??,
    Sorry you can not attend the run to Menai this Sunday unless you have done a clean-up in the last 12 months. This is a club run for those who have already completed a clean-up. The next Menai clean-up is on Sunday 28/10/07. If you attend this clean-up, it gives you 12 months access rights to use the Menai tracks on "official" & approved club runs there. I have no say in the matter on access there, but, you can always go as a passenger for a look at the place.
    I will be at the club meet on Wednesday if you need more info.
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

An easy start time and should be great weather, but....I'm already committed elsewhere. Bugga.

Can you log us in for this thanks Stephen.
    Had a great time out there the other week with you and the Camel. :lol:
    :?: :?: Have you got many takers? :?: :?:

Visitor

put me down steve, 95% sure i can make it. Anyone commit at the meeting?

whats the difference between this sunday and sunday in 3weeks? i understand that you dont make the rules but just sounds stupid!!!!

This sunday is just a club trip. Part of the access rights for Menai is that to drive there, club members must have done a menai cleanup in the last 12 months.

So in 3 weeks time there is Menai Clean up - which all clubs participate in, not just us. Once you attend that ... which by the way you also get to do a drive afterwards, you could attend any other scheduled 'drive' only events the club runs there - for the next 12 months.

I know its frustrating and annoying, but we are doing our best to follow the rules and keep access for our club

Hopefully you can make the cleanup/drive event ... its not hard work and it is always fun
    SJC Member #01

hmmm... can't remember the last time I did a clean up, was prob a long time ago, I might aim for the clean up end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by VIN18U
    whats the difference between this sunday and sunday in 3weeks? i understand that you dont make the rules but just sounds stupid!!!!
    Also, the clean ups are not organised by us, The Sydney Jeep Club. They are organised and run by The 4WD Association of NSW.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus