Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antz TJ

Default Antz TJ

That looks awesome Anthony. Which ones are they? I thought you were getting Warn ones?

Is that a different T/Case skid? And what's the grey thing behind it? Long range fuel tank?

Very cool

Default Antz TJ

Need more pics of rails Antz.

Default Antz TJ

Thats pretty cool

That would have cost a bit

Default Antz TJ

It's only a street rig tho....he doesnt wheel it. :P

Default Antz TJ

Yeah, those Macca's speed bumps can cause terrible sill damage.

I got the rails custom built @ Suburban, they kept the plans if anyone else wants 'em. Similar to the JBitz ones, but mounting points beefed up and added skid plates to chassis.

The tcase skid is the stock one. I believe the design of the skids (tcase and fuel tank) changed in '03.

Yep, long range tank! bring on the long camping trips. Don't know how LONG long range is but should be around 650-700km. Still no match for those bl**dy CRD's :lol:

Default Antz TJ

Top stuff dude

Default Antz TJ

hey Antz, i Agree with SC, need more pics of rails. paaalleleaasseeee?!

Default Antz TJ

Looks damn good Antz!!! Wonder if they could do a set for the WJ??
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Default Antz TJ

last pic is a bit hard to see, it show the mounting to the chassis, I'm thinking I should have put a gusset between the arms and the mounting plates, but it seems pretty strong without them.

Default Antz TJ

Many thanx Antz