Hi all, so i am very very green to mod'ing 4WD's. About 3 weeks ago i put a supposed 50mm lift kit on my other wise stock standard TJ Wrangler sport. Now it was fitted by a reputable 4WD place in sydney. It was meant to come with all the new bits and pieces to make it a complete kit.

So firstly, the shop asked me a few questions about my car in its current state (nothing fitted at all, not even a standard bull bar), and my future plans, as a result they put 40-80kg springs in the front and 100kg springs in the back, and what resulted in about a 3-3.5" lift. After driving for a couple days it was obvious there was something critically wrong with the setup. Under extended periods of breaking or when hitting bumps, the car ended up in heart stopping buthole puckering shakes !!!

so after about 3 or 4 trips back and forth from the shop, i now have the 0-40kg springs in the front. but alas, it still shakes, no where near as dramatic tho, but none the less it still shakes and im still not happy !!

When i was test driving TJs before i bought mine, i drove a few with lift kits and did not notice what mine is doing now, so i figure, this cant be normal. should i be swapping out the rear springs to?

Anyone out there experience similar problems? or know ways to fix !! or know anyone you can give a second opinion on the install to see if i have been jibbed ??

just FYI its old man emu sport shock and spring setup with all the bump stops, gear box spacers and panhard ext.

Please tell me this can be fixed and that i havent just wasted 1500 and permenately wrecked my TJ !!