G'day all My girl and I decided to take a trip out there, starting with Tassie then going across to WA and then up top and hopefully give it a crack at the full circle, money and health lasting Anyway we've looked at a few modes of transport options from a motorhome, to a car/caravan setup to a campervan and decided on a wrangler tj model and camping trailer setup...we decided to have fun and be able to go off the beaten track as often as we can ...we've got the car and now in the process of getting the right trailer and setting it all up...
We intend to free camp wherever possible so will have 200+ l of water, 200w solar panel and a house battery together with a tent in the trailer, kitchen setup etc....the jeep has been raised a couple of inches but I dont know much about its history, it has been serviced recently and all works great except the heater core (it has a bypass) but I wont be replacing that as we're going to warm places
My request is for any information on setting up the jeep and prepping it for a long run....the range on our car is very average (I think it has a 50l tank) so we plan to carry jerry cans etc but is there anything else I should prep for/look out for...