Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SJC trip #3 to Bylong

Default SJC trip #3 to Bylong

I am calling for an expression of interest for a trip on "Queen's Birthday" w/end 05/--08/06/09.

If there is sufficient interest I will book SJC in, this has bocome necessary as the property is becoming more and more popular, and the land owner wants to avoid over crowding the camp site.

On offer this trip will be a replication of some of the events from "Son of trials" and willow glen "Funkahna".

The weather should be cooler than the January trip,we may even have to keep an eye on the "brass monkeys" if there are any side trips to the high country.

At the moment we have access to this property, and its a case of use it or lose it.

Bear.

Default Re: SJC trip #3 to Bylong

Maggie and Bear will be doing the Jeeping/Camping thing at Bylong on "Queens Birthday" weekend, 05-----08/06/09.

We will travel up on Friday 05/06/09.

Any SJC members wishing to join us please post up a response ASAP so I can get an idea of numbers to advise the land owner how much camp space we shall need.

As you post up please PM me the following details

Daytime name
    Member number
    Rego number of your vehicle
    Type of Jeep vehicle
    Number of persons attending with you.

Bear.

I am interested in this Queens B-day trip to Bylong.

Put my name down Bear
    JC Member# 094

is this the same weekend as "classic not plastic"?

Yes, Casey, according to the May issue of Jeep Action the "Classic Not Plastic" is on from the 6-8th June. at Gloucester Tops.

What sort of wheeling is there at bylong, is it genuinely challenging or is it softish?

Currently its pretty easy going. Bruce (the owner) does want to build it up and put in harder tracks with our input and help. he is happy to make it as hard as we want

I've not been on the tracks that surround the property, others that have been there might be able to fill you in with those details.

Reg has been talking to the BBM guys about tagging along with them to their property to get on some harder tracks.

Following my kids enthusiasm for camping at Camp Coffs I would be really keen to attend.

Visitor

I may be in realy want to see the place and wheel it but shel has already said no for her