Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another trip on Zig Zag area on 20th December - Spanish Steps

Default Re: Another trip on Zig Zag area on 20th December - Spanish Steps

I see you guys drove the creek bed just up from the steps. I remember when we found that on a club trip probably 3 or so years ago. I'll try and dig up a video. I think Wolfe was there that day.

Looks like it was a bit dryer for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sir_camel
    I see you guys drove the creek bed just up from the steps. I remember when we found that on a club trip probably 3 or so years ago. I'll try and dig up a video. I think Wolfe was there that day.
    That was the day Brad nearly flipped his tj wasnt it?

Nah i don't think brad had his TJ there. Or if he did i don't think he did that climb. The people who drove it were Wiz, his mate with the XJ with all of JimmyB's stuff on it (can't remember his name), Rob in the KJ and i think that's it. the XJ was close to rolling, i think Wiz or Ben caught it literally. Ah memories.

Nah i don't think brad had his TJ there. Or if he did i don't think he did that climb. The people who drove it were Wiz, his mate with the XJ with all of JimmyB's stuff on it (can't remember his name), Rob in the KJ and i think that's it. the XJ was close to rolling, i think Wiz or Ben caught it literally. Ah memories.
    There's still a picture of Wiz driving it on the "SJC Wallpaper" in the left bottom pane

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Yes, Brad was first car up. i was there just after i got the super 30 and rear 44, then they blew up first trip out. REmember the winch bitches, we did same thing for miraz tj

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe
    Yea bad memory. I uncovered some videos buried on my computer of everyone having a go. I'll see if i can get them uploaded sometime.

Yes, Brad was first car up. i was there just after i got the super 30 and rear 44, then they blew up first trip out. REmember the winch bitches, we did same thing for miraz tj