Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Run South

Visitor

Hey Craig,

I was just being a bit tongue in cheek when I said six stage! Have you seen this track?! I would think you'd want to set a day aside to do it. I know one group who spent the night out on it!
    Then again knowing you....

Cheeers
    Dave

Yeah Dave, I thought if we go on the Saturday, we may as well spend the time out there on a night run - we could call that "seven stage"...ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Fire on Water paleface

Visitor

I will in this time as missed last one, just couldnt make it second last weekend in May but all others should be fine.

Cheers

Ben

Nominations for a date kidz? I can do any Sunday, for a Saturday I'll have to put in for the day off. Ben is out for weekend 21/22 May, me too. That gives either 16/17 or 28/29 May, or the trip can be pushed back to first weekend in June. Or should I just nominate the day and whoever gets there to play makes it?

FOW

Visitor

sunday the 16th of may

- Date for this trip is now Sunday 16th of May.
    - Time and meeting place will be 0800, RV Gerringong.

- Additional information: This is an official SJC run. Radios switched on to UHF Channel 15 and Trip register will be filled in complete at the RV, before move out. Travel to Nowra via 7 mile beach road, with refuel available just before Nowra. Entry to area via Yalwal rd. Air down and quick run in along easy fire-trail, on to Mintbush track. This is an admin move. From then on, the tracks get a little heavier and rockier. We should be in the proximity of the main playground by approx 0945. From then it's spectator sport for stock vehicles. Depending on time and situation, we can take the long way out or return along the same access.

Any enquiries phone or text me 0438 212 739

If it works for you, post up so we know how many victims there will be.

CRB

this trip is cancelled

Are you going to re-schedule? I would be interested

Same goes for me, Have heard a bit about Yalwal and 6 stage and been wanting to check it out for awhile