Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stockton Trip Saturday 09th October 2010

Phone Number for NPWS at Nelson Bay --- 02- 49848200.
    I spoke to an officer this afternoon ( Warren ) from that office. There is no need to inform NPWS of a club trip unless 20 vehicles are to attend the run ( but would be courteous if you did inform them anyway), or you will only need to apply for an exemption/permit if 40 + vehicles attend from one club so they can hopefully not have the place packed out to the max. Cost of group permit is $20.00 if charged and you need to apply 2 weeks prior to the run............................
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

Mani something came up can't make it this sat

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Phone Number for NPWS at Nelson Bay --- 02- 49848200.
    I spoke to an officer this afternoon ( Warren ) from that office. There is no need to inform NPWS of a club trip unless 20 vehicles are to attend the run ( but would be courteous if you did inform them anyway).
    Stephen T.
    Cheerd Mr T

So we r clear for this trip as the numbers have dwindled down to 6 only but I will ring them anyway.

Mani

I was up that way a few weeks ago first time taking my Wrangler on the sand was good apart from the feeling too brave and driving into sand dune!! haha!! Btw im female so would have liked to have seen a boyfriend/girlfriend bit in that first thread!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jeep View Post
    I was up that way a few weeks ago first time taking my Wrangler on the sand was good apart from the feeling too brave and driving into sand dune!! haha!! Btw im female so would have liked to have seen a boyfriend/girlfriend bit in that first thread!! lol
    Welcome to the club Ms Jeep

We always have brave girls in the club. We had an ex Dutch navy ofgicer (Dutchie), our club secretary Maggie Hill, Veronica, Heidi to name a few. BTW the first thread has been updated as pointed out.

Cheers
    Mani

Visitor

I was up there two weeks ago. Here's a link to a cool video of the trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYSkxaw6FHI

Visitor

Oh, and my profile/avatar picture is from catching air on stockton.

Ben

Mani have pulled a back shift for friday night so cant make it on Sat,might come up and say hello b4 I go to sleep. Olly

Mani, could you put down James Mac down as a reserve- no computor presently- Will speak to him again tomorrow arvo so I will then let you know tomorrow evening for sure if he's going......................
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Mani, could you put down James Mac down as a reserve- no computor presently- Will speak to him again tomorrow arvo so I will then let you know tomorrow evening for sure if he's going......................
    Done Mr T.

Mani