Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: south Coast meets

Default south Coast meets

Hay everyone im a new jeep owner looking for some meets to go to down my way! Still a beginner but moving along nicely. If anyone knows of any meets down my place could you let me know?

Would help if you gave an approx. Location to "down my way" as its all depends on where you live to up or down. To me I guess your a Hobbit? (lol sorry work joke) from the shire?
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Hey Hunno, dont go knocking the hobbits too much, they cannibals you know.....

Miss jeep, we have trips down south outside Nowra to Yalwal and other places around south too. Will be posting one up for early november shortly.

Pila and sonna
    CRB

We are also new Jeep owners and looking farward to some 4 wheel driving in the Illawarra/South coast.
    On day two of receiving jk got it dirty down a few dirt tracks near Swan Lake... Want to do more 4WD plus some camping.

November sound great.
    Cheers
    OIIIIIIO
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Hi Mate

Welcome 2 the club. Come along to some club meets and if between u, Craig b, and Miss Jeep you guys kno any tracks or wanna try some new tracks that way please post up and we will be happy to come. Craig took us to Yalwal a while back qnd it was fun and we r waiting for him to post some more trips in the mean time if u wanna come to zig zag next sunday u r more than welcome, see my post for Zig Zah 24/10/2010.

Cheers
    Mani

yhap, I got my thinking feather on - just organizing a couple of things first, will be posting for a November trip South, soonly.

Good on ya Craig. Gives us new areas to explore and new tracks incase we get to run Jambo 2012.

Fantastic. Thankyou Craig will be looking out for your suggestions. Have been asking mates at work for areas around Nowra. If I don't get to do zig zag this weekend will try out nowra. Did Yalwal last weekend but tracks are very smooth, not much of a challenge. Will head further south And check out Tianjara
    Cheers OIIIIIIO
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Visitor

Tianjara Falls is a nice lookout, but not much wheeling there last time I went.
    Terpintine Rd is now sealed where the falls lookout is.

With Yarramunmun fire trail closed, there's not much left.

Some of the other tracks in & around there also had gates up, but were open when I last visited there back in July.

well hunno south coast means south coast doesnt really matter where just SOUTH COAST lol.

Im half way between nowra and batemans bay with of population of about 3 Jeeps mine being the only even slightly modified one lol.

we have quite a few national parks down here however i have gone anywhere to interesting as i was worried about getting stuck or something. i do work every other weekend unfortunately so im a little restricted. i will be going up through sydney at the beginning of december too so keep an eye out.

We do have some beautiful places down here, well worth the effort