Quote Originally Posted by ACJ
Is this still on ?
what sort of spec dose the car need to be in
and how much?
Yep it's definately still on

I get the impression that a moderately modified vehicle could enter in the 'Standard' or 'Modified' class. Unfortunately I'll be in the 'Outlaw' class ops:

Costs are as follows:

Vehicle Entry Fee - One competitor $50
Additional driver (if someone else wants to compete in your car) $10
Additional adults (non driving) $5
Dinner on Sat night $17p.p

You can also pre-purchase event t-shirts in any size for $35.

Forward me your email address if you'd like to come watch or compete and I'll pass you all the detail..

As I've kept on saying, we'll need to get all competitors and spectators forms in and a cheque from the Club Treasurer, along with a copy of our public liability insurance off to the organisers BEFORE the 20th May. That's this Friday. So we need to move fast. Anyone who wants to have a go is welcome to compete in this one. My understanding is that the comps will be similar to J5, but there will be 8 'stages' and they will be probably a notch or two up the difficulty scale from J5 events. At a guess, I'd say there will be different tracks in each stage for the different classed vehicles.

Don't forget to organise yourself a spotter (preferably from the club) if you don't already have one. Any non-club members must become members before the event. I'll be talking to Dave about this when he gets back from overseas.

If anyone wants to talk to me in person, call me on 0438 125000.