Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ZigZag 18/09/2011

Visitor

What a wonderful day. We had an absolute blast and it was fantastic to see so many Jeepers!!!
    Looking forward to the next one

and Wooders - the new Tyres and Wheels are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Such an awesome day, my favorite time out wheeling.

A good turn out, 15 or so jeeps and the perfect level of difficulty, although Wolfe and I did get outselves in some trouble on the same climb. Thanks to everyone who attended and special thanks to Steve T for leading and providing wise advice and spotting - especially in the moments when i really needed it.

Eddy, I just spent $90 on getting the jeep polished so your decision not to play in the mud was probably a good one...

Cheers all, hope to see you out again soon.

Will

lol, i spent 25 bucks at a DIY carwash and it still looks the same....

Yeah Skizzi, i usually go to those places, but it hadnt had a decent clean in ages...They washed under the bonnet and the frame / diffs for me too.

This was at sydney car wash at gordon... they always have specials and knock down their prices for you on the more expensive washes... They do wash and vacumm for 15 dollars...

Just dont get talked in to the 200/300 dollar options as the girl their likes to build raport with jeep drivers, claiming her BF used to have one (which i dont not believe). She thinks im crazy for not buying the 300 dollar paint protection....

haha yea htey do try fool people.

you know i meant I spent 25 bucks and my car still looks like i drove through a mud pit.... right

it will take me at least another 2 washes to get it "clean"

Quite a coincidence that the Pipeline we travelled on Sunday appears on the latest DVD that arrived last night from 4wd Action.

Thank's to everyone whom came out for the day. I lasted a little longer then even I expected so that was bonus as well and I hope the remaining guy's who stayed on for the last tracks had fun & no damage............
    Thank's Dave I. for your little "tongue in cheek" roasting to me about your kid's giving you a bit of a hard time on the pipe line track when you sort off stopped on that little climb ( I didn't really make you stop on purpose, really........Lol.....), anyway, that's what I thought dad's were for sometimes especially when you could not do much but Smile about it.........Lol..........
    Who took the pic's of the Magpie at the rock there.......... A "billygoat" last year now a Magpie.......Lol.........
    We had a police 4wd sitting patiently for 20 minutes or so about ten feet behind us whilst we aired up, re-connected, cleaned number plates etc at the ZigZag cark park. They pulled out only after Will had cleaned one of his blinkers of dirt from it. They must have thought some easy tickets were about to be given out..........Lol............
    P.S. need a trip report -- Last to arrive or last to leave to complete the tale......Anyone wants to put their hand up... Kid's prospective's/report's are welcomed as well if they want to write something up about their day with mum & dad and the SJC and then see them (their story) in the club mag as well.......................
    Last edited by stevet; 20-09-11 at 12:14 PM.
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by SKIZZI View Post
    haha yea htey do try fool people.

you know i meant I spent 25 bucks and my car still looks like i drove through a mud pit.... right

it will take me at least another 2 washes to get it "clean"

Hahha yeah, ive had the same experiences with DIY washes.

Steve,

I have some pics of you and others hand feeding the magpie on the phone, will upload today, just have to find my phone usb cable, which at the moment i cant find anywhere.

the pics i took before i saw the slr's come out... the phone ones didnt come out the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
    Quite a coincidence that the Pipeline we travelled on Sunday appears on the latest DVD that arrived last night from 4wd Action.
    Great now it will be closed down

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-33.788205,151.087636