Thread: Anybody for Watagans?, Good Friday 6th April

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm not sure as to which trip you are referring too. However the official and consistent reply would be to postpone the trip till a more appropriate time. This is our official stance and I could cite numerous precedent. I can't force you to change the trip location but was merely requesting your support for the jamboree which is less than six months away.
    It's your club and your jamboree

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    I'm not sure as to which trip you are referring too. However the official and consistent reply would be to postpone the trip till a more appropriate time. This is our official stance and I could cite numerous precedent. I can't force you to change the trip location but was merely requesting your support for the jamboree which is less than six months away.
    It's your club and your jamboree
    Wolfe, probably didn't explain myself very clearly, but i was referring to the Jambo Trips generally.
    I am thinking of running a Jenolan trip soon, but i dont think Easter weekend is the time to do it.
    FYI i was out there on a recce a couple of months ago and Beefsteak and Little River FT are gated, hopefully just while the tracks are boggy as.
    Last edited by D.K.; 03-04-12 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D.K. View Post
    Wolfe, probably didn't explain myself very clearly, but i was referring to the Jambo Trips generally.
    I am thinking of running a Jenolan trip soon, but i dont think Easter weekend is the time to do it.
    FYI i was out there on a recce a couple of months ago and Beefsteak and Little River FT are gated, hopefully just while the tracks are boggy as.
    Beefsteak creek is closed for good, i was there 6 months ago and its was closed then.. there is still some good tracks around Gibraltar Rocks and Beefsteak fire trail.