Thread: Hi Jeep Club I am really excited to be here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno View Post
    Welcome Linda & great to see you followed you your heart. I don't believe your turely happy with any car unless it the one you are set on no matter what it is.

YES we are always looking for volunteers.

As for sand driving I believe they have closed most places, but we do run trips to Stockon to run on the beach & Sand Dunes.

What year or model is your Wrangler?
    I spoiled myself and got the 2012 Model. (Auto) Has lots of potential ;-)

Yeah I am thinking of going for the Jeep Jamboree for a bit of fun, god knows I need it.. ;-) I have tons of camping gear that I haven't used in AGES. OMG, dang, just realized my Engle fridge aint gonna fit in the back. OMG I realized again I can take out the back seats!

This car is gonna be so fun. Just love that I can take it apart and put it back together again! Tops come off, the doors come off and WOW Goodyear Tyres have a wrangler brand.

Been to stockton beach ages ago. #1 4x4 failure for me bogged in the sand 1st go didn't let the air pressure out of the tyres to correct PSI. (I lost my 4x4 driver, and though me and a friend had the correct knowledge to achive this goal. 2nd most embarassing moment of my life)

Hey, how often does the club hook up for club meetings?

en-Joy,

Linda

If it doesn't make you happy its not worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paralize View Post
    I spoiled myself and got the 2012 Model. (Auto) Has lots of potential ;-)

Yeah I am thinking of going for the Jeep Jamboree for a bit of fun, god knows I need it.. ;-) I have tons of camping gear that I haven't used in AGES. OMG, dang, just realized my Engle fridge aint gonna fit in the back. OMG I realized again I can take out the back seats!

This car is gonna be so fun. Just love that I can take it apart and put it back together again! Tops come off, the doors come off and WOW Goodyear Tyres have a wrangler brand.

Been to stockton beach ages ago. #1 4x4 failure for me bogged in the sand 1st go didn't let the air pressure out of the tyres to correct PSI. (I lost my 4x4 driver, and though me and a friend had the correct knowledge to achive this goal. 2nd most embarassing moment of my life)

Hey, how often does the club hook up for club meetings?

en-Joy,

Linda

If it doesn't make you happy its not worth doing.
    Welcome to the club

Dont believe all the comments about parts they come from Nissan and Toyota owners who have no idea Jeep is THE most supported brand for aftermarket parts, you dream it and good chance you can buy it

Meetings are 1st Wed of the month so this week Location is posted on the front page of the club website this month is at Dooleys Sporting Club, Regents Park , Time 7:30pm on Wednesday the 2nd of May (02/05/2012)

See you there