Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Club T-Shirts

i don't see anything ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
    i don't see anything ? ?
    Can anyone else?

Stuart, can't open the photo. If you are contemplating the grey shirt with black sleeves, Maggie looked into this design when she was on the committee, and found the cost of setting up the screening for the back to be exhorbitant. The committee at the time decided the cost per unit to be prohibitive, thats how we ended up with the current black shirt.
    I thought the aim of a Club shirt was so that we all had the same shirt and maintained uniformity on trips which is not going to happen if it keeps getting changed.

Personally I dont think we really need to have a 'uniform' as such on club trips, we all drive the same brand of vehicle, unlike most clubs and maybe that is enough? I quite like the idea of the shirt changing occasionally, more reason to buy a new one. The one Stuart is talking about is an additional design we had way back, it was a limited run of shirts and was available along with the standard shirt (I think)

After all that though the next run of club shirts will be the same as the last run as there's no need to change them just yet

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
    Personally I dont think we really need to have a 'uniform' as such on club trips, we all drive the same brand of vehicle, unlike most clubs and maybe that is enough? I quite like the idea of the shirt changing occasionally, more reason to buy a new one. The one Stuart is talking about is an additional design we had way back, it was a limited run of shirts and was available along with the standard shirt (I think)

After all that though the next run of club shirts will be the same as the last run as there's no need to change them just yet
    x2
    Plenty enough steve, we all drive jeeps thats our uniformity
    Happy for them to be the same (old) design and changing it up every now and then, keeps things interesting.
    Argh i want a shirt, but shirt sizing annoys me..... i can be a medium or large depending on brand :S

Cheers,
    Matt
    Last edited by jeep_jk112; 24-05-12 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks Steve, I was talking about a fun t shirt not a club t shirt, this is just a shirt to wear for the hell of it. After all Jeep make more than one shirt so if its good enough for them, then why not us? I wasn't suggesting for a minute to bring back the old club shirt, I'm more than happy with the current one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

As for wearing the club shirt on trips my opinion for what its worth, is if you want to wear it great, if you dont then dont.

I actually like wearing the club shirt on trips. It makes me feel special, wanted, and part of a group.
    It's also quicker to get ready in the morning , as I don't have to decide what I'm wearing...
    Must be ok as my 13 year old wants one too. And we all know what teenagers are like! Oh pink was the request lol
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Bahahahahahaha good luck with that.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Can we JUST get the shirts the same as the last run which I believe were the black ones. A simple yes or no, rather than going on and on..
    we've had 40 posts on it!

There has been some strong interest, especially from new members, so I am happy to organise it, if some one will forward me the details.

Thanks
    Steve