Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KM2's thoughts?

Default KM2's thoughts?

hey all,

anyone running KM2's on their jeeps?

thoughts? reviews etc?

looking at a new set of tyres for mine, and these come in at a good price....

I ran a set of 35" KM2's for a while....liked them a lot.

Visitor

Have just put on a set of 33" and took them out first time this week end, very impressed so far.

Go on. You already made up yr mind
    Btw i think they are superior mud tyres and quiet too

lol..... i havent made my mind up just yet..........

Visitor

I've got 37" BFG KM2's.

Visitor

I'm running 285X70X17 on JK & 33X10.5R15 on TJ. Love 'em. Stick like glue on road, great in the dirt. Soft rubber compound, not expecting long wear.

Visitor

Rey, they changed the pattern on the KM2's which makes them a little quieter on the road. They go great offroad mate, I have a set of 35's on my JK.

Hey Rey

I have 33x12.5 and i like them a lot. I had AT's before and the change to these muddies wasnt bad at all. They have a slight hum for me around 50km/h, which i actually like. It goes away / changes frequency as the speed increases. Seem good in the wet too though i havent swung the jeep around too much.

Offroad they performed really well doing some climbs at jambo which surprised me. And i made it up every obstacle on spanish teps which i wouldnt have been able to do before

well ive already paid for these so i should have em in a few weeks....... now somoene buy my procomps :P

im not to fussed about noise when it comes to tyres..... jeeps arent exactly quiet cars.... anything to drown out the creaks and squeaks is ok by me