Thread: Tyre Deals

Default Tyre Deals

Does anyone know of a tyre place that gives good deals to club members or otherwise. I'm after a set of five Bridgstone D697 265/60R18 LT for my WK2. The OEM Kumhos are RS after only 10,000km with <50Km off-road. Still plenty of tread but badly chipped and cut. One tyre is showing tyre cord and another has an irreparable tear across the tread.

JAX Liverpool, ask for Glen. Tell him Andy with the red 2dr Wrangler sent you.

Cheers

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by redrubi View Post
    JAX Liverpool, ask for Glen. Tell him Andy with the red 2dr Wrangler sent you.

Cheers

Andy
    Much appreciated!

When I purchased my mud tyres from Bob Jane in Blacktown in 2010 I received a 15% club discount on production of my SJC card.

Bear.

Visitor

Hey Bob, I purchased a set of 5 BFG KM2, $320 fitted & balanced at North Manly Tyres ask for Angus or Kumho KL71 for $290 (these prices are for 33X12.5X15) , this was only about a month ago worth giving him a call on 9905 0267. You can tell him the job was a red tj and my name is Shefy. Cheers.

Thanks for the advice guys. The OEM tyre size for my WK2 is 265/60R18. There are a number of options but the only A/T LT tyre of that exact size is the new Bridgestone D697. I got a number of prices in the Hornsby area. None gave discounts except Bridgestone Select which gave $5 off per tyre for being an NRMA member. They were also the cheapest so I went with them. The D697s replace the D694 which seems to have been popular so let's hope they are at least as good.