Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Yalwal - 6 Stager / Dusties / Treeroot

I'm set for 11am too.

Rain is predicted until Sunday evening for the local area........... TREAD LIGHTLY folk's..............
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Im out. Got to finish an urgent freelance job. Have a great time and look after the tracks.

Hey guys,

Planning on leaving sydney at 6am to be at Coolendel around 830. If its as predicted 300mm of rain on north coast arrives in sydney when im leaving I might wait the day out and come down on sat night and Sunday drive.

Ill send a text and post on the forum what unfolds..

Rhino

Yes. People are already there
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Visitor

Someone please post up directions from Nowra. Never been down that way before am leaving around lunch time if anyone is going tomorrow.

i have a book here with mapping you can borrow since your just around the corner

Went down for a Day trip....missed you at the camp, so I spent the afternoon pulling Toyota's out of the powerline track (6 of them)....would be good to go back when it is drier!

Visitor

We had a play at Rydal-Mt Walker today.

Started out at around 10am leaving Castle Hill. Stopped by the corner bakery at Blackheath for some great Apple turnovers and a double espresso to get the day going. Then on the way to a lazy sightseeing drive to Lithgow, we passed by a rather large downed branch which blocked the street. Took out the mini chainsaw and had a SES style play. Got it cleared for traffic in 15 mins... What we do for fun.

After all that, lunch at a wonderful place you guys prolly know about: Secret Creek Cafe... Bl00dy awesome tucker. Great spot to take the Missus / partner / girl / boy / friend to.

Then off to Rydal..brought back some fond memories of Jambo. The trails weren't very slippery and Coxs Creek was fine to cross. It's kinda nice to take offroading a wee bit slowly and solidify the learning at one's own pace. Great fun overall, interspersed with hair raising and heart pounding moments. She's only sporting 29" STTs.

Also met Kathy from Werribee Trail Rides. Wolfe, she can't get on the forum and asking for help to sort out her access please. If you could reset her account or call her, that would be fantastico.

Overniting at Jenolan Caves House for a Yerranderie, Bindook Highlands, Wombeyan Caves, Mittagong, The Oaks, Penrith, C Hill tomoz.

I'm sure you guys had fun @ Yalwal. Hope to read up on it soon.!!

p/s: raining all day here but nothing heavy. Alles Gut

Great time at Nowra. Plenty of rain but fun filled tracks. I came back late Saturday night as I needed to come home early .
    The rain did not "dampen" hahah the enthusiasm. One of the better wheeling days I've had.
    Only 5 groups, Stuart, Jose, Steve Boyd and Chris plus me came but great leading from Jose, especially loved Monkey Gum. Heaps of water but traction was remarkable good. At least my tent was dry even sitting in a lake....
    Must do again
    Steve