Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Newnes SF and more - Sunday 9 June 2013

Looks like I'm out, Jeep is ready to go but no chance to get a pink slip sorted and rego has expired.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Visitor

I am looking forward to this, b good to join the rest of you. Will more then likely have a couple of passengers.

Hi All,
    Unfortunately I have to pull out. The gear box is playing up and no chance of finding a mechanic before tuesday.
    Have a great trip everyone and I'll see you next time.
    Cheers,
    Ali

If anyone has a spare receiver hitch retaining pin, can they please bring it tomorrow?
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Have a great day everyone & remember its double demerits
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

A super day with plenty of new guys and old. 13 jeepers. I hope you all liked it
    Please post up images snd can someone do a brief report
    Steve

Great day out today, some good tracks, for both newbies and the more experienced. thanks to Steve C and Steve B for leading the run, a good time had by all i think. full marks to Chris for his drive today in his new little grader. cheers Doggy Dave..Newnes. 9 6 13 003.jpgNewnes. 9 6 13 001.jpg

We actually had 15 Steve, you may have missed a couple ..everybody on the list except Rupe who had death wobbles and had to turn back at about Mt Tomah.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

Wow We had a great day out thanks all, special thanks to Steve for organising the run and both Steve's for leading the run. Sorry I left early. Have got some great pics and movies. Where is the best place to post them? DSCF5210.jpgDSCF5254.jpgDSCF5255.jpgDSCF5257.jpg

Visitor

Well it certainly was a day to remember - got some work to do on the Waggie. Pop out that dent, get that front axle to drive and a new power steering pump. The pump dumped its fluid as I pulled into the drive of the in-laws, a lovely little BBQ ensued, certainly thankful I had a fire extinguisher handy. At least the Waggie did not let me down. It is strong arm steering now tho. Thanks for the trip, my young fella certainly enjoyed himself in the end.