Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Average KMS a week?

Quote Originally Posted by georgesadlik View Post
    I'm clocking about 500 per week give or take less trips in our JKU Rubicon. It's 21mths old now and at 51,000kms. This is also running 37" tyres as a daily drive Cheers George.

Wow thats alot of kms but its good to know im not the only one that absolutely loves driving my truck everywhere at every opportunity

I've owned my ute for just over 20 months & have clocked up over 105000km. Averaging 5250km per month or just over 1300km a week. Plus my other cars & bike.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Pick up our new jk on Friday Arvo and now have 818 klm from ten ks when delivered . Our Subaru had 19982 when traded on Friday was new on 30 may this year

My jku only use when I am out and about on trail and weekend trip. I have another car for daily commute to work. So little kms for me, but enjoy every minutes of it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
    Regards JetKev (SJC No.352) Call Me Kev
    The Road to Someday Leads to the Town of Nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by slickaz View Post
    DAYUM!!
    That puts me to shame!...im looking forward to the 12K first service when the guy is going to look at me like, how did you put that on the clock in such a short time!
    Ski Season

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Ski Season
    hahaha nice,i bet ya'll enjoyed every mile of the drive
    Quote Originally Posted by ick72
    Pick up our new jk on Friday Arvo and now have 818 klm from ten ks when delivered . Our Subaru had 19982 when traded on Friday was new on 30 may this year
    808 KMs already thats less than a week, can i ask why you traded a brand new Subaru in? only because i traded a brand enw CX-7 in for mine, and i was told it was a stupid move to do, but i prefer the Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno
    I've owned my ute for just over 20 months & have clocked up over 105000km. Averaging 5250km per month or just over 1300km a week. Plus my other cars & bike.

1300Kms a week?!! do you drive for a living?!

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by slickaz View Post
    808 KMs already thats less than a week, can i ask why you traded a brand new Subaru in? only because i traded a brand enw CX-7 in for mine, and i was told it was a stupid move to do, but i prefer the Jeep.[/INDENT]
    Certain people kept hassling him hehe

Kirsten wanted a jk before we got the xv and living in Sydney need the fuel saving but now up the coast we don't care to much about the fuel anymore pus the Kj needed repairs so worked out better for us
    Last edited by ick72; 29-10-13 at 08:35 PM.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by ick72 View Post
    Kirsten wanted a jk before we got the xv and living in Sydney need the fuel saving but now up the coast we don't care to much about the fuel anymore pus the Kj needed repairs so worked out better for us
    Haha, I didn't say that I was the main person doing the hassling :P

Dan nobody said imlistern to u anyway lol ..... So hurry up and come go on a drive